When "nutella" meets our firend healthy buckwheat! I'm proposing you another buckwheat cream today on the blog, but slightly different than the more classic one I shared with you here. If you're a chocolate and nut butter freak, you should go crazy for it!
It's sugar free,
takes 5 ingredients only to make,
and ready in 5 minutes !
What are you waiting to try it yourself?
makes one big serving
- 1/2 cup of overnight soaked buckwheat groats, or at least 15 minutes in freshly boiled water
- 1/2 cup of planbased milk (of your choice)
- one big very ripe banana
- 2 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- optional : 2 tsp of maca powder and 1 tbsp of hemp hearts
- Strain the buckwheat groats and transfer in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until a smooth texture.
- Serve with your favorite fruits and toppings