Last saturday, I got lucky and found yellow and orange raspberries along the traditionnal red ones! Obviously I took a package of each with the intention of making something special with them. And that's what I exactly did!
Among the creations I did, here's a very simple recipe to make before the summer ends. Cause who say summers means refreshing drink, right? So here's my raspberry and mint iced white tea!*
* obviously, if you don't have yellow or orange raspberries don't keep yourself from making that recipe!
Raspberry & Mint Iced White Tea
- 1 liter of freshly boiled water
- 3 tbsp of your favorite white tea (about 10g)
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 2 to 3 tbsp of maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- juice of one lime (+ a few wedges for décoration)
- 2-3 stalks of fresh mint
- ice cubes
1. Infuse the tea according to instructions. Strain and set aside to cool down
2. In a pitcher, rouhly mash the raspberries, add the lime juice, the maple syrup and the fresh mint. Pour the tea, mix and let rest in the frdge for at least an hour.
3. When ready to serve,pour over ice and adjust the maple syrup if necessary. Top with lime wedges and mint leaves..